[AISWorld] REMINDER: AIS Mid-Career Mentoring Workshop, pre-ICIS 2013

Slaughter, Sandra A Sandra.Slaughter at scheller.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 21 21:05:58 EST 2013

Dear Interested Participants in the AIS Mid-Career Mentoring Workshop,

We are looking forward to your participation in the inaugural AIS Mid-Career Mentoring Workshop. The workshop will be held in the morning of Sunday, December 15, 2013 in Milan, Italy, from 8 am to Noon.

Just some final reminders regarding the workshop.

If you have not already you should please "register" for the workshop.  The workshop is free to AIS members.

Following is the link you can use to register for the workshop.

http://ais.site-ym.com/store/ListProducts.aspx?catid=240345&ftr=

We would appreciate it if you can register for the workshop if you are interested to attend, so that we can estimate our attendance and requirements for food, beverage and space..

The workshop will include panel discussions and roundtable discussions. The distinguished panel members include leading IS scholars who have made various career choices post-tenure and who can provide an informed perspective of the advantages and disadvantages of these career options as well as advice for those considering similar choices.

Faculty Panelists include:

-        Susan Brown, University of Arizona, U.S.A.

-      Wynne Chin, University of Houston, U.S.A.

-        Brian Fitzgerald, University of Limerick, Ireland

-        Shirley Gregor, Australian National University, Australia

-        Laurie Kirsch, University of Pittsburgh, U.S.A.

-        Eldon Li, National Chengchi University, Taiwan

-        V. Sambamurthy, Michigan State University, U.S.A.

-        Christina Soh, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore

-        Edgar Whitley, London School of Economics, U.K.

Thank you and see you in Milan!

Sandy Slaughter and Jason Thatcher

Sandra A. Slaughter, Ph.D., PMP
Alton M. Costley Chair and Professor
Area Coordinator, Information Technology Management
Ernest Scheller Jr. College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30308
ph: (404) 385-3115