[AISWorld] Dean-Desautels Faculty of Management-McGill University

Alain Pinsonneault, Prof. alain.pinsonneault at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 2 15:33:56 EST 2013

Dear IS colleagues,

Please find below an invitation for application for the position of Dean of the Desautels Faculty of Management of McGill University.

Interested candidates can contact me or Gerri Woodford (see email address below).

I will be attending ICIS and would be happy to discuss with anyone who might be interested in the position.

Sincerely,

Alain Pinsonneault
_______________________________
Alain Pinsonneault, FRSC (MSRC)