[AISWorld] 2014 Bled eConference - Call for Participation

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Fri Dec 6 04:59:09 EST 2013

Apologies for possible cross-postings

Dear Colleague,

we would like to inform you that the 2014 Bled eConference: eEcosystems
will be held in June 1-5, 2014.

Next year we will join our forces with Slovenian ICT Network, which
organises the conference Living Bits and Things (more information about
this years conference that was recently held in Bled:
http://www.livingbitsandthings.com/lbt13/2013/1) and jointly co-organize
both conferences. With this cooperation we would like to establish even
more attractive "playground" for researchers, industry/business and
technology providers and an attractive meeting point for discussing new
R&D and project ideas, also in the spirit of Horizon 2020.

Please note that Call for Participation for the 27th Bled eConference:
eEcosystems is available on the conference website:

http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP

Beside regular tracks we also have two special interest tracks:
- Social Media enabled Commerce and Business -
http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP-SMC
- eHealth - http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP-eHealth
- Digital Services - http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP-DS

The new thing this year that beside full research papers we will also
accept research-in-progress papers. Instructions are available at the
conference website.

Important deadlines are:
Submission: February 24, 2014
Notification: March 24, 2014
Final papers: April 21, 2014

You are invited to encourage your students to consider their participation
at the Graduate students consortium (
http://bledconference.org/2014/Consortium)
Important deadlines:
Intention: December 15, 2013
1st Draft Submission: February 1, 2014
2nd Draft Submission: April 1, 2014
Final papers: April 21, 2014

and ePrototype Bazaar (http://bledconference.org/2014/Bazaar )
Important deadlines:
Submission: March 1, 2014
Notification: March 29 , 2014
Final submission: April 26, 2014

Business track proposals (panel, meeting, workshop proposal) deadlines
are:
Submission: February 24, 2014
Notification: March 24, 2014
Final: April 21, 2014

We would also like to inform you that 4th issue (vol 23 (2013)) of
Electronic Markets - The International Journal of Networked Business has
been recently published Online.

This issue presents a selection of papers from the 2011 and 2012 Bled
eConference.

The papers are available on the following link:

http://link.springer.com/journal/12525/23/4/

Best wishes.

Andreja Pucihar

2014 Bled eConference PC Chair