[AISWorld] Contribute to SIGGreen 2013 Workshop at ICIS

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Sun Dec 8 04:33:43 EST 2013

There is still time to participate in the SIGGreen Pre-ICIS2013 Workshop on Saturday December 14 in Milan.  There will be 9 short presentations from participants and we will "workshop" three themes that emerged from our Virtual event

 1.  Sharing Green IS Curricula  and Teaching Resources<http://siggreen2013.wordpress.com/1-sharing-green-is-curricula-and-teaching-resources/>
 2.  Experiences and Ideas for Greening our own Campuses<http://siggreen2013.wordpress.com/2-experiences-and-ideas-for-greening-our-own-campuses/>
 3.  Sustainability - the big picture brings in economic, social and environmental issues<http://siggreen2013.wordpress.com/3-sustainability-the-big-picture-brings-in-economic-social-and-environmental-issues/>

You are welcome to register and join us in Milan http://icis2013.aisnet.org/index.php/ancillary-meetings or add to the discussion at http://siggreen2013.wordpress.com/

Helen Hasan
Associate Professor in Information Systems
Director ATUL, THEORI, SInet
Faculty of Business
Location 40.G13g
University of Wollongong NSW 2522