[AISWorld] AMCIS 2014 - Call for Papers

Balasubraman Ramesh bramesh at gsu.edu
Fri Dec 20 12:17:44 EST 2013

AMCIS 2014 - CALL FOR PAPERS

We invite the submission of manuscripts to the 20th Americas Conference on
Information Systems (AMCIS 2014), which will be held on August 7-10, 2014
in Savannah, GA. Manuscript and panel submissions open on January 5, 2013 and
close on March 1, 2014. AMCIS 2014 brings together academics and
industry professionals around the world to exchange knowledge related to the
AMCIS 2014 theme, Smart Sustainability, the Information Systems opportunity.

We are pleased to announce that AMCIS 2014 is comprised of 30 tracks and 135
minitracks.  A full list of tracks and minitracks is available on the AMCIS
2014  website http://amcis2014.aisnet.org/index.php/track-list .

To submit a paper, please follow the directions at http://amcis2014.aisnet.org/index.php/call-for-papers

Papers will be peer-reviewed using a double-blind system.

IMPORTANT DATES:

January 5, 2014 - Manuscript submissions open

March 1, 2014 - Final day for manuscript submissions

If you have any questions, email amcis.savannah at gmail.com.