[AISWorld] CFP: 2014 Conf-IRM (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) - Track "IT Service Management, Service Computing and Engineering"

Edward Bernroider edward.bernroider at wu.ac.at
Mon Dec 23 11:13:56 EST 2013

2014 International Conference on Information Resources Management
Ton Duc Thang University
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
May 21-23, 2014

** Conf-IRM is an AIS Affiliated Conference **

** Call for Papers **

Track: "IT Service Management, Service Computing and Engineering"

Submission deadline: January 05, 2014
Web: http://conf-irm2014.tdt.edu.vn

TRACK CO-CHAIRS
Rob Benyon, Rhodes University, South Africa
Yong Jin Kim, Sogang University, South Korea
Edward W.N. Bernroider, WU Vienna, Austria

TRACK COVERAGE
Recently the transformative power of IT services has been noted by
various disciplines as well as the IS area. To understand the very
nature of IT services as the transformative force to both IS industries
and other industries is critical for advancing future economic growth.
In this track we seek to explore the status of international comparative
research in IT services. This includes the general application and
understanding of Service Management as well as how the ideas relate to
IT services. Additionally, we would like to see how this integrates with
other parts of the firm such as manufacturing and engineering.

RECOMMENDED TOPICS
This track encourages the submission of research papers,
research-in-progress papers, teaching cases, and panel proposals in the
following areas (but not limited to):
- Service Innovation and Management
- Best practice in IT Service
- The manufacturing-service interface
- Service operations aspects in general
- ISO/IEC 20000
- Service Desk & Incident Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Offerings and Agreements
- Hospitality IT Service Systems
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Service Performance Management

Submission requirements:
http://conf-irm2014.tdt.edu.vn/callforpapers.htm
Submission system:
http://conf-irm2014.tdt.edu.vn/submission.htm

Important Dates
Submission deadline: January 05, 2014
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: February 19, 2014
Final Submission due date: March 07, 2014
Early Registration due date: March 21, 2014

We look forward to receiving your submission.

Rob Benyon, Yong Jin Kim, Edward Bernroider

(Track Co-Chairs)