[AISWorld] Last Call to Nominate the Robert B. Clarke Outstanding Educator By 1/15

Jeff Nesler JNesler at marketingEDGE.org
Wed Jan 8 13:19:58 EST 2014

Dear Professor,

Marketing EDGE seeks quality nominations for the Robert B. Clarke Outstanding Educator Award.  Our Board of Trustees elects one candidate each year, nominated by their peers, who has a stellar teaching, writing, research and speaking record over their career in the field of marketing.  The deadline for nominations is January 15, 2014.

The award includes a Trustee position on the Marketing EDGE board for the coming year.  The award and a $1,000 check will first be presented at our Sunday, October 26 Research Summit Awards Luncheon, and announced later that evening at our Annual Awards Dinner - both to be held in San Diego, CA.

As a reference, here is our web page listing past winners (a recipient on the list cannot be awarded twice):  http://www.marketingedge.org/events/marketing-research-summit/marketing-research-awards/previous-winners.  We hope you can provide a great referral.

Please consider a colleague whose work you feel is exemplary.  (If your candidate is not selected this year, the nomination will be kept on file for future years' consideration.)  The following questions may help you to identify the candidate(s) to nominate from your circle(s):

1.      What distinguishes his/her teaching in this field?

2.      What are his/her major research interests?

3.      In your opinion, why does the candidate merit the award?

4.      What information can you add that would help in the selection process?

Perhaps someone comes to mind who brings the excitement of data-driven, interactive, direct and/or social media marketing to the classroom, and who makes contributions to the field through their research.

Please make your nomination at this link: http://www.marketingedge.org/academics/marketing-awards/robert-clarke-outstanding-educator-nomination-form where you may optionally attach a supporting document.  Feel free to attach any additional information about your nominee that you want to bring to the attention of the selection panel.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jeff Nesler by e-mail (jnesler at marketingEDGE.org<mailto:jnesler at marketingEDGE.org>).  If the candidate's vita, list of publications and research are not readily available, Marketing EDGE may contact the nominee.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Jeff Nesler

Senior Program & Web Manager