[AISWorld] Call for reviwers: Democratic Strategies and Citizen-Centered E-Government Services

Ejub Kajan ejubkajan at sbb.rs
Wed Jan 22 06:00:04 EST 2014

Dear colleagues,
I am in the process of editing forthcoming book: Democratic Strategies and
Citizen-Centered E-Government Services to be published by IGI Global.
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1043

I am looking for reviewers that have willings to review one or two
chapters during February and March 2014 and have expertise in topics
addressed in book call for papers.

I am kindly ask people interested in to send  me mail with link to their
respective pages and list of topics of chapters that they like to review.

Thanks,
Ejub

--
Dr. Ejub Kajan