[AISWorld] No-Cost PLS GUI App extends SmartPLS

Geoffrey Hubona ghubona at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:24:38 EST 2014

Extends SmartPLS....

Runs off R, although you do not have to know anything about R once you get
it installed. You just "push buttons". Right now only model input is to
import an existing SmartPLS .splsm model file but that will be developed
further for both matrix input and for GUI-based drawing specification of
your model.....is still beta.....instructions, files for download, and
video demos here:

https://sem-n-r.wistia.com/projects/plgxttovlw

PLS GUI App....I think I distributed the wrong URL.....loads a SmartPLS
model (without product indicators or second order factors) and performs
additional functions. And the price is right ($0, free, take it and let me
know if you like it or if you had problems.....is a beta version for now):
Additional Functionality that other PLS tools do not have (except first one)

-Runs PLS and provides standard output reports (6 basic, 5 bootstrap, 11
reports total)

-Automatic 2-way AND 3-way Multi-Group Analyses of paths, loadings,
weights, direct effects, indirect effects, total effects, LV scores,
R-Squared (24 reports total with a 3-Way)....thus you have info about
metric and structural invariance as well as the info about the group
differences for the direct paths.

-"Super-Bootstrapper" of 16 different PLS path model parameter estimates,
summary and detail reports (32 reports)

-"Super-Jacknifer" of same 16 parameters, both summary and detail reports
(32 reports)

More functionality coming soon !

https://sem-n-r.wistia.com/projects/plgxttovlw

Geoff Hubona