[AISWorld] Book chapter invitation

Chang V. V.Chang at soton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 29 13:27:35 EST 2014

Dear All,

If you cannot come to our international workshop (http://closer.scitevents.org/ESaaSA.aspx) but have interesting, innovative and insightful stuff to disseminate, you can submit directly to our book chapter

http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1175

You just need about 2 pages of proposal. I believe that a lot of you are world-leading researchers, it probably only takes you 1-2 hours? Cloud Computing, Big Data, Software Analytics and related topics are welcome!

Important Dates
February 5, 2014:	 Proposal Submission Deadline
February 15, 2014:	 Notification of Acceptance
April 30, 2014:	 Full Chapter Submission
June 30, 2014:	 Review Results Returned
July 30, 2014:	 Revised Chapter Submission
August 30, 2014: Submission of Final Chapters

Many thanks