[AISWorld] Call for Workshop Proposals: The 15th IEEE Intl. Conference on Information Reuse and Integration
wbc0522.publicitychair at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 11:39:50 EST 2014
(This message has been posted on multiple lists; we apologize if you
receive multiple copies)
Call for Workshop Proposals
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with
15th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration
(IRI 2014), August 13-15, 2014, San Francisco, CA, USA. Each workshop
provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of
information reuse and integration.
A workshop must be full or half-day in length. As part of the IRI 2014
proceedings, all workshop papers will be included in the conference
proceedings and available to the workshop attendees.
Workshop Proposal Submission Guidelines:
For new workshops, proposals should include:
- Workshop title
- A draft "Call for Papers" articulating the scope and topics covered
by the workshop
- A brief summary and justification for the workshop, including
anticipated benefits to the IRI community
- Planned activities
- Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate
- Expected number of attendees
- Program chair(s), and, if available, tentative program committee
- A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing
relevant qualifications, including research and conference/workshop
For previously-held workshops, in addition to the above, proposals must
provide the following information, for the most recent incarnation of the
- Number of submissions
- Number of accepted papers
- Number of registered attendees
- URL of the previous event (should post the previous CFPs)
Please submit workshop proposals by email to the IRI Workshop Chairs,
Mei-Ling Shyu, shyu at miami.edu,
Reda Alhajj, rsalhajj at gmail.com,
Chengcui Zhang, zhang at cis.uab.edu,
Min-Yuh Day, myday at mail.tku.edu.tw.
All workshop proposals will be reviewed by the Workshop Chairs.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria:
- The workshop is within scope of information reuse and integration and
concerns a coherent and worthwhile technical topic.
- Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high
- Deadline for Workshop proposals: February 23, 2014
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld