[AISWorld] Call for paper – international peer reviewed journal

Editor editor at wcsit.org
Mon Feb 10 10:21:12 EST 2014

Please accept our apology if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.

Dear Colleague,

The World of Computer Science and Information Technology Journal (WSCIT), ISSN:
2221-0741, encourages researchers to submit their original manuscripts to WCSIT
current Issue.

Indexing <http://wcsit.org/indexing.htm> : EBSCOhost, Ulrich Periodicals, DOAJ,
GoogleScholar, DBLP, CiteSeeer, WorldCat, GetCited, Scribd, CiteULike and
recognized by many leading universities around the world.

Important Dates: <http://wcsit.org/call%20for%20paper.htm>

Paper Submission Deadline: 20 February 2014*.

Acceptance Notification: 30 February 2014.

Paper Publication: Immediately after paper registration successfully completed.

WCSIT Scope

• Software Engineering

• Artificial Intelligence

• Computer Networking and Communication

• Database Systems

• Parallel Computation

• Distributed Computation

• Computer-human Interaction

• Computer Graphics

• Operating Systems

• Numerical and Symbolic Computation

Any other Computer Science related fields.

Authors are invited to submit <http://wcsit.org/paper%20submission.htm>  papers
for WCSIT journal through E-mail: submit at wcsit.org <mailto:submit at wcsit.org>  .

For any question, please contact editor at wcsit.org <mailto:editor at wcsit.org>

 <http://www.wcsit.org/>

We would also appreciate it very much if you can help to forward this message to
anyone who you think may also be interested in the areas covered by the journal
scope.

*Authors will be given the review result by 7 to 14 days for any paper submitted
before the submission deadline.

NOTICE:

If you consider this mail as unsolicited and of no use to you, please reply
“unsubscribe” to our inbox. If you’ve unsubscribed previously and have received
this mail again more than once please send a complaint to our support through
the email support at wcsit.org <mailto:support at wcsit.org> . Decisive actions will
be taken to prevent it from happening again.

--
Regards
WCSIT Editor<http://www.wcsit.org/>