[AISWorld] 10 Requirements for Capitalizing on Analytics 3.0 by Thomas H. Davenport, Harvard business review, 91, 64-72: How important are these requirements? Are we missing other requirements? Please provide your insights

Samuel FOSSO WAMBA Samuel.FOSSO.WAMBA at neoma-bs.fr
Tue Feb 11 09:23:08 EST 2014

Business Analytics is expected to create huge operational and strategic benefits.
Recently, Thomas H. Davenport points out that we were moving into the 'Analytics 3.0' era. An era in which 'big data will power consumer products and services'.
Even if Business Analytics 3.0 holds the capability of transforming competition and thus competitive advantage, many managers are still struggling to capture its business value.

In order to help firm to capitalize on Business Analytics 3.0, Thomas H. Davenport is proposing 10 requirements.

In this study we would like to have your opinion in relation to these requirements. How important are these requirements? Are we missing other requirements?

Please provide your valuable insights at : https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/requirementsanalytics3

Thanks very much for your participation

Samuel FOSSO WAMBA
Associate Professor, NEOMA Business School, Rouen, France
Ph.D. Industrial Engineering Polytechnic School of Montreal, Canada
CompTIA RFID+ Certified Professional

Founder and CEO of e-m-RFID.biz: http://www.e-m-rfid.biz/
Academic Co-Founder of RFID Academia: http://www.rfidacademia.com/
http://www.samuelfossowamba.com<http://www.samuelfossowamba.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEC665.1CA27B10]<http://www.neoma-bs.com/>

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal", Albert Pine

***CALL FOR PAPERS for The Journal of Organizational and End User Computing (JOEUC)*******

SUBMISSION DUE DATE: August 15, 2014

SPECIAL ISSUE ON: Unveiling the Impact of Social Media: Importance of the Co-creation of Business Value during the Adoption and Use Process

See CFP at: http://samuelfossowamba.com/wp-content/uploads/CFP-JEOUC-Special-Issue-On-Social-Media-Final-December-2013.pdf

20th Americas Conference on Information Systems Savannah, Georgia, August 07-10, 2014

Track: e-Business (SIGeBIZ)

Minitrack: Information Technology (IT)-enabled Supply Chain Management: Co-Creating and Capturing Business Value from IT

Instructions for authors at: AMCIS website (http://amcis2014.aisnet.org/)

See CFP at: http://samuelfossowamba.com/wp-content/uploads/AMCIS-2014-IT-enabled-Supply-Chain-CFP-Final.doc