[AISWorld] Reminder: Please participate in the survey on University-Industry Collaboration

Petra Schubert schubert at uni-koblenz.de
Sun Feb 16 07:27:16 EST 2014

Dear colleague,

Many of us are wondering about the current state and future of the IS
discipline. Some of us argue that engaged scholarship and collaboration
with industry/government (University-Industry Collaboration = UIC) are an
important ingredient of our research activity.

An international team of researchers has engaged in a longitudinal research
project to explore experiences and attitudes of IS researchers towards
collaboration with industry. The purpose of this research is to be able to
identify the "benefits and barriers", "best research practices" and
"typical researcher profiles".

At the last ICIS in Milan we obtained 294 completed questionnaires.  This
e-mail is a follow-up for those of us who were not able to answer our
survey at the conference. We are interested in the experiences and
attitudes of those who have conducted UIC and of those who have not.

Please, help us increase the sample to increase the quality of the results.
You find the short online questionnaire here:

http://www.e-competence.org

The questionnaire can be completed anonymously, but we will provide you
with the results of this study if you give us your e-mail address at the
end.

Thank you very much in advance.

Petra Schubert, Niels Bjørn-Andersen & Thomas Kilian
University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany) and Copenhagen Business School
(Denmark)

Prof. Dr. Petra Schubert
Research Group Business Software

University of Koblenz-Landau