[AISWorld] ProjMAN 2014 - International Conference on Project MANagement | CALL FOR PAPERS

Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha mcunha at ipca.pt
Mon Feb 17 16:58:23 EST 2014

----------
ProjMAN 2014
International Conference on Project MANagement
an AIS affiliated conference
----------
Troia, Portugal, October 15-17, 2014
http://projman.scika.org
----------

----------
----------  Important dates

Submission deadline:  April 10, 2014
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: May 19, 2014
Final Submission due date: June 10, 2014

----------
----------  Submission types and guidelines

Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit their manuscript electronically at the Conference webpage (http://projman.scika.org) until April 10, 2014.

Submissions can be made as full papers, short papers, poster papers and industry papers, and must strictly follow the submission guidelines available at the webpage.

All conference submissions will be double-blind and peer-to-peer reviewed.

----------
----------  Proceedings and publications

Only original contributions will be accepted.

All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings to be published by Elsevier as a Procedia Technology series and will be available on Sciverse ScienceDirect.

Like in previous editions, accepted full and short papers will be submitted for indexation in major indexes such as Thomson ISI and SCOPUS.

Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend the paper for publication in international journals and in edited books. For more detailed information, please visit http://projman.scika.org

We look forward to welcome you in our beautiful Troia, Portugal, next October.

The conference chairs,

João Eduardo Quintela Varajão, University of Minho, Portugal
Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal