[AISWorld] Bled eConference - Submission Deadline Extension to March 17, 2014

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Mon Feb 24 05:30:46 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to inform you that due to many requests submission deadline
for papers and research in progress papers has been extended for two
weeks.

New - final submission deadline for research papers and research in
progress papers is March 17th, 2014.

Please disseminate information to your colleagues. Thank you.

Best wishes.

Andreja Pucihar

Dr. Andreja Pucihar, Assistant Professor
Vice Dean for International Cooperation
Program Committee Chair
25th Bled eConference
Faculty of Organizational Sciences
University of Maribor
Kidriceva cesta 55a
4000 Kranj
Slovenia
http://BledConference.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrejapucihar
Twitter: @AndrejaP

CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS AND RESEARCH IN PROGRESS PAPERS

Traditional 27th Bled eConference will be joined by the Living Bits and
Things conference.

With fresh ideas and complementary themes we would like to establish a
creative environment for researchers, government, industry/business
representatives and technology providers and an attractive meeting point
for discussing new R&D and project ideas, also in the spirit of new
Horizon 2020.

We invite submissions in all areas of "e" research, teaching, and
business. Encouraging submissions related to the conference theme; in
addition to the traditional “e” themes; are related to the following
topics:

eInnnovations  I  Big data  I  Open data  I Digital Services I Novel
business and organizational models  I eCollaboration  I  Enterprise 2.0  I
 Social Media  I  eCommerce  I  eBusiness  I  Interorganizational Systems
I  eMarketplaces & Communities  I  Mobile Value Services  I  Cloud
Computing  I  eHealth & Well-being  I  eSociety  I  eParticipation  I
eLearning 2.0 & eEducation  I  eSMEs  I  eLiving Labs  I  eCollaboration I
 eRegions  I  eDependency  I  eTrust I ePrivacy  I  Research Supervision
Dilemmas  I any other aspect of "e".

Please note that Call for Participation for the 27th Bled eConference:
eEcosystems is available on the conference website:

http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP

Beside regular tracks we also have three special interest tracks:
- Social Media enabled Commerce and Business -
http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP-SMC
- eHealth - http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP-eHealth
- Digital Services - http://bledconference.org/2014/CfP-DS

The new thing this year that beside full research papers we will also
accept research-in-progress papers. Instructions are available at the
conference website.

Important deadlines are:
Submission: March 17,  2014
Notification: April 17, 2014