[AISWorld] Cloud book chapter: two-page proposal due on Feb 28, 2014

Chang V. V.Chang at soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 03:23:18 EST 2014

Dear All,

We are seeking all types of Cloud Computing demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, case studies and latest development. Due to a good response, we extend the two-page proposals to be due on February 28, 2014 on the system. You may be notified earlier than the scheduled date. The full chapter will be due on April 30, 2014 (at least 8000 words). Submission must be done on the system. We have a double-blind review process. 2 pages are fairly easy - some of you can complete it in hours. I look forward to having your proposal soon! Many thanks.

http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1175

Victor