[AISWorld] Cloud book chapter: two-page proposal due on March 7, 2014 (extended)

Chang V. V.Chang at soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 05:22:01 EST 2014

Dear All,

Due to a few requests, we extended our two-page proposal due on March 7, 2014. We are seeking all types of Cloud Computing demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, case studies and latest development. We welcome different points of views from business school, social science, law, computing and engineering. You may be notified earlier than the scheduled date. The book full chapter will be due on April 30, 2014 (at least 8000 words). Submission of the proposal and book chapter must be done on the system. We have a double-blind review process. 2 pages are fairly easy - some of you can complete it in hours. The best 8-10 chapters will be selected by our new journal at a later date.

http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1175

I look forward to having your proposal soon! Many thanks.

Victor