[AISWorld] More options to participate in ECIS2014 Tel Aviv

Teeni teeni at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Mar 6 15:45:36 EST 2014

ECIS2014 - WORKSHOPS
Last days for submitting to CFP deadline is fast approaching – Monday, March
17th:
•	Social Information Systems
•	eGov
•	Design and Modeling
•	eHealth
•	IT Operations Management

http://ecis2014.eu/workshop-tutorials/ Chairs: Andrea Carugati, Tsvi Kuflik,
Ohad Barzilay
The ECIS2014 Workshops and Tutorials will take place at Tel Aviv University
on Sunday, 8th June, 2014. For assistance please contact, Ohad Barzilay,
ohadbr at tau.ac.il

And more options for participation at ECIS2014:
Tutorials on ‘Doing (and Succeeding with) Grounded Theory in Information
Systems Research’, ‘Using Crowdsourcing for Research’ and ‘The Event-Driven
World’. Additionally, journal workshops for developing papers will be
offered by members of the journal’s editorial board. And finally, a special
half day conference on the teaching of IS, hosted by ILAIS (the Israeli AIS
Chapter).

This year we have an extraordinary event at ECIS – a whole industry day with
the very top of European and local IT leaders debating with our own experts
on visionary IT infrastructures. Take a look at WWW.ECIS2014.EU/IMPACT

All this and much more at www.ECIS2014.eu

Cheers
 Dov

Professor Dov Te'eni
Mexico Chair of Information Systems

Co-Chair, ECIS2014 European Conference of Information Systems
Past President, AIS Association Information Systems
Co-Editor, European Journal of Information Systems

Faculty of Management, Tel-Aviv University, P.O.B 39010
Tel Aviv 61390, Israel
Tel. (972)-3-6408112 Fax 6409560, http://www.tau.ac.il/~teeni