[AISWorld] Looking for ERB Members for International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA)

Ada Scupola ada at ruc.dk
Tue Mar 11 04:23:38 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I am in the process of restructuring the content, the ERB and the Associate Editor positions for the International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA)(http://www.igi-pub.com/journals/details.asp?id=7830), published by IGI Global.

IJESMA is in its 7th year of publication.

In this occasion, I am looking for highly motivated scholars willing to engage with the journal and making an effort to advance the journal.

As Associate Editor you would be especially responsible of coordinating special issues and inviting Guest Editors to edit special issues for the journal. The Associate Editor may also contact the Chair of relevant conferences, or relevant sessions in conferences ,and ask them to be Guest Editors of special issues based on selections of best papers presented at the conferences or workshops after asking the authors to expand them for publication in the journal.

As member of ERB, you would be responsible to do about 4 reviews per year as well as contributing to recruiting papers and organize special issues for the journal.

The appointment is initially for 2 years and can be extended depending on the performance as ERB or AE member.

Please let me know if you or any of your colleagues would be interested to help in this regard by sending a motivated e-mail to ada at ruc.dk<mailto:ada at ruc.dk> with a copy of short CV.

Also please do not hesitate to contact me if further info is needed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes and regards

Ada Scupola

Ada Scupola
Associate Professor, MBA, Msc., Ph.D Department of Communication,
Business and Information Technologies Hus 44.3 Roskilde University
DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Tel: + 45 46 74 25 98
Fax: + 45 46 74 30 81
e-mail: ada at ruc.dk<mailto:ada at ruc.dk>
Web site: http://www.ruc.dk/vs/personale/ada/

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of E-Services and Mobile
Applications
(http://www.igi-pub.com/journals/details.asp?id=7830)