[AISWorld] File drawer papers-2nd request

Christie Fuller cfuller at latech.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:27:18 EDT 2014

Colleagues,

I would like to request your help in gathering unpublished papers you
have authored which meet one or both of two simple criteria:

1.       The paper employed a marker variable approach (i.e., Lindell &
Whitney's correlational marker technique or Williams and colleagues' CFA
marker technique) for the purpose of identifying or controlling for CMV
in substantive relationships.

2.       The paper includes one or more explicit measures of potential
CMV causes (e.g., social desirability, affectivity, or response styles
such as (dis)acquiescence, mid-point responding, or extreme responding)
used explicitly for the purpose of identifying or controlling for CMV in
substantive relationships.

In both cases, we are specifically seeking papers that have not been
published in a refereed journal. We thus hope to obtain papers that
either have not been submitted or were rejected by a refereed journal.
Research that was presented at a conference or dissertation work that
was not submitted to a journal is likewise of interest.

Thank you for your assistance,

--

Christie Fuller, PhD
Thomas O'Kelly Mitchiner Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems