[AISWorld] Any information to help rank the following journals

Dave Salisbury wsalisbury1 at udayton.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:12:53 EDT 2014

Hi all-

We are reviewing some journals that we've not before, and among other
things (e.g. AAI) our group looks at various external markers such as
ranking lists, and lists from schools in the field.

May I ask any of my colleagues that receive this email to send me either
their journal lists from their schools (I will not publish these; they will
be for UD MIS group use only), and/or where the following two journals
would rate on their lists?  Please provide relative comparisons with known
journals for context.

Electronic Markets
Group Decision & Negotiation

Thank you in advance for your time and kind attention.

Best,

--
Dave Salisbury
Associate Professor of MIS