[AISWorld] AIS SIG-eMedia | NEW SIG | FRESH NEW SIG | Join ...

Lugmayr Artur artur.lugmayr at tut.fi
Wed Mar 26 15:01:38 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Fresh New SIG at AIS: SIG-eMedia with a lot of new activities!

Please take a look at the SIG website on:
http://aisnet.org/group/SIG-eMedia

Want to stay informed? Join our eMail list:

don't stop reading the email yet: more to come below...

HELP US TO SERVE YOU BEST TO FINE-TUNE OUR ACTIVITIES!
To serve you the best, and be of best assistance to you, we
designed a small questioner to find out what you would like
us to do. Also if you are interested in joining as active member
- you are more than warmly welcome! We are a young SIG,
thus we can offer many, many possibilities! Thus please take
2-3 minutes to fill out our questioner:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PQp1Tk3Z4AsTBRtuTwE8dgZe26U_uuj8QW36KJgG_rY/viewform

There will be also a kick-off meeting during ECIS 2014 - stay tuned
for that, as we are currently organizing each other and building the
final team. Fill the questioner, as we will have a surprise for a few
lucky ones during ECIS 2014 - thus it's worthwhile to invest these
2-3 minutes...

If you are interested in any other of our current activities, check out the
following two:

*         Call for Book Cht. (Springer) Information Systems and Management in eMedia and Creative Industries
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 (Abstract Due)

*         Workshop on Information Systems & Management in Multimedia Art, Education, Entertainment, Culture
2nd April 2014 (Papers Due)

If you have questions concerning the questioner, please address these to
Christoph Scheib (cscheib at ovi.com<mailto:cscheib at ovi.com>), who will be happy to help you further.

If you should have questions that related to the SIG, we have an email list:
or a Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sig.emedia/

The SIG-eMedia Team & Founding Members

Prof. Dr. Artur Lugmayr
Tel.: +358 (0)40 849 0773 or +358 (0)40 821 0558, Fax.: +358 3 3115 4680
artur.lugmayr at tut.fi<mailto:artur.lugmayr at tut.fi>, http://www.tut.fi/emmi/, http://www.facebook.com/artur.lugmayr,
http://www.artur-lugmayr.info/, http://twitter.com/lartur#<http://twitter.com/lartur>,

International Ambient Media Association (AMEA): www.ambientmediaassociation.org<http://www.ambientmediaassociation.org/>

Tampere University of Technology
Department of Information Management and Logistics
P.O. Box 541, Korkeakoulunkatu 8
FIN 33101 Tampere
FINLAND