[AISWorld] FW: Looking for member for AMCIS 2014 panel on Business Process Management

Robert P Bostrom bostrom at uga.edu
Tue Apr 8 13:52:36 EDT 2014

We have a created vacancy on a panel, that has been accepted for AMCIS 2014, on Business Process Management (BPM).  See attached document for description of the panel.  We are looking for someone that is involved in BPM Education and/or Research outside the USA and is coming to or wants to come to AMCIS 2014.  If you are interested in being on the panel, email me directly your bio and resume ASAP.  If you have any questions, email me directly.  Bob

Bob Bostrom
Professor Emeritus
MIS Department
Terry College of Business               Cell: 706-296-5747
Brooks Hall 312                             Fax: 706-583-0037
University of Georgia                      Home: 706-548-9185
Athens, GA 30602

Academic Web Site: http://www.terry.uga.edu/~bostrom/
MIS Dept: http://www.terry.uga.edu/mis/