[AISWorld] 11th NPC 2014 conference: Final Call For Papers (One week to submission due)
robertchh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:15:40 EDT 2014
11th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing
Call For Papers / Special Sessions / Workshops
-- SCI / EI indexed proceedings --
September 18-20, 2014, Ilan, Taiwan
NPC 2014 HIGHLIGHTS
1. Great opportunity to publish articles in SCI indexed journal directly
without further extension to the conference submission.
2. Post-conference special issues at the following journals have been
organized for publishing high quality NPC papers.
- International Journal of Big Data Intelligence (Inderscience)
- International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IGI-Global)
- IEEE System Journal (IEEE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Network (Hindawi)
- Journal of Computational Science (Elsevier)
- Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (Springer)
- Journal of Interconnection Network (World Scientific)
3. EI/Scopus indexed proceedings.
Ilan is the best city to explore the real Taiwan, culture, traditions and attractions
More see http://grid.chu.edu.tw/npc2014/Local_Information.html
NPC 2014 UPDATES
Full paper submission due: April 30, 2014
Paper results (IJPP, LNCS-full/short/poster) notification: June 10, 2014
Poster submission due: June 15, 2014
Poster notification: June 30, 2014
LNCS camera-ready version due (full/short/poster): July 10, 2014
Author registration deadline: July 10, 2014
IJPP revised version due: July 30, 2014
NPC 2014 Call for Papers
The goal of 11th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel
Computing (NPC 2014) is to establish an international forum for engineers
and scientists to present their ideas and experiences in the fields of
distributed and parallel computing systems.
NPC 2014 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in
academia, industry and government describing original research work in
Network and Parallel Computing. Previous events in this series have been
successful in attracting high quality papers and wide international
NPC 2014 topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Applications of parallel and distributed computing.
* Systems, networks, and architectures for high end computing.
* Parallel and multi-core issues and opportunities.
* Big data intelligence.
* Virtualization of machines, networks, and storage.
* Programming languages and environments.
* I/O, file systems, and data management.
* Resource management, scheduling, and load-balancing.
* Performance modeling, simulation, and prediction.
* Fault tolerance, reliability and availability.
SUBMISSION & PUBLICATIONS:
You can find detailed submission instruction on the NPC 2014 website.
The top papers from the NPC 2014 conference will be published in a special
issue of the International Journal of Parallel Programming (SCI indexed).
To qualify for publication in IJPP, all submissions must meet the paper length
and other requirements of IJPP. In addition, selected papers will be published
in the LNCS proceedings by Springer (EI, Scopus). Manuscripts should be
submitted via EasyChair. For additional information, please refer to the
publishing model online at http://grid.chu.edu.tw/npc2014.
WORKSHOPS / SPECIAL SESSIONS:
Prospective workshop organizers should send a one-page proposal containing
the following information to npc2014 at easychair.org
o Title of the workshop (Full name and Abbreviation)
o Introduction and scope of the workshop
o Short bio of the organizers
o A tentative list of program committee members
Workshops should follow the NPC 2014 schedule, in particular dates for paper
status notification and camera-ready submissions. The paper submission
deadline can be later than that of the main conference.
Springer LNCS Press will publish the proceedings of NPC 2014 workshops.
(Indexed by EI, Scopus, DBLP, etc.).
Poster papers can be 4 pages long. Authors are to follow the same
instructions that appear above except for the submission is limited
to 4 pages and should be submitted to the poster track in EasyChair.
Poster papers will be published in the same proceedings as regular
More information: (templates & link)
More information about the AISWorld