[AISWorld] [Mycolleagues] Final Deadline - The 2nd International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub 2014) - Bali, Indonesia : Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine Journal

chenyu at uestc.edu.cn chenyu at uestc.edu.cn
Wed Apr 30 11:38:16 EDT 2014

---------- Origin message ----------
>From:"Rudy Lolo" <rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject:[Mycolleagues] Final Deadline - The 2nd International Conference on   Science and Engineering in Biology,   Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub 2014) - Bali,   Indonesia : Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine Journal
>Date:2014-04-30 09:36:47

The 2nd Annual International Conference on  Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub 2014)
Dynasty Resort Kuta Bali, Indonesia   31 May - 01 June 2014
http://biomedpub.org/

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to update you with the progress of The 2nd Annual International Conference on  Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub 2014)as well as the invitation to submit your research papers:

1. The keynote speaker for BioMedPub 2014 is Prof. Ying-Hen Hsieh from Department of Public Health and Graduate Institute of Biostatistics,  China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan with the title of talk "Modeling Temporal Changes in HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Cuba, 1986-2008"

2. The 2nd Annual International Conference on  Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub) will be held at the Dynasty Kuta Bali, Indonesia, during  31 May - 01 June 2014.

3. The 2013 International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub 2014) publication already published in  Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine ISSN: 2164-6627 (print); EISSN: 2164-6635 (online) in http://www.aspbs.com/asem.html#v6n1

4. Please  visit http://biomedpub.org/?page_id=97 for BioMedPub 2013 photos collection