[AISWorld] Corrections - Decision Sciences Submission Dateline

Ow, Terence terence.ow at marquette.edu
Wed Apr 30 17:00:20 EDT 2014

I wanted to encourage you to submit your research work to Decision Science 2014 Conference in Tampa Bay. There are several IS tracks including: Big Data & Analytics, Information Systems Strategy & Design, Information Privacy & Security Risks, and Emerging Technologies. Please visit http://dsi-tampa2014.org/program/business-knowledge-research/ for the various main tracks and description in information systems.

The submission deadlines for Decision Science conference is approaching. I invite you to consider and submit your information systems manuscript for the conferences. Here are some of the important deadlines. This year's conference  will be in Tampa Bay Nov 22-25, 2014.

May 1, 2014: Full Paper Submissions, Competition Entry Submissions, Panels of Workshop Proposals.
May 15, 2014: Paper Abstracts Submission,
May 15, 2014: Business Learning and Education Panels or Workshop Proposals.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the track chairs or me listed in the page.

Terence T. Ow
Co-Associate conference Program Chair
Decision Sciences 2014
Associate Professor