[AISWorld] FW: Tenure Track Position, Assistant Professor in Computer Science UNCW

Michael Cuellar mcuellar at georgiasouthern.edu
Thu May 1 16:57:09 EDT 2014

Hello Laurie:

Do I understand correctly that you are interested in candidates with a networking, security and forensics specialty and that other specialties such as project management and info science would not be appropriate for this position?

Michael Cuellar
Assistant Professor, Information Systems
Georgia Southern University
Information Systems Department
PO Box 7998
Statesboro, GA  30460-7998
email: mcuellar at georgiasouthern.edu
phone: (404)-405-4510

Managing Editor, JSAIS
Secretary, AIS Project Management SIG
Member, Board, Southern Assoc. for Information Systems
Member, JISE Senior Editorial Board
Member, Database and BISE Editorial Boards