[AISWorld] [CFP] Agribusiness & Information Management (AIM)
mhuang at khu.ac.kr
Wed May 14 08:43:51 EDT 2014
Agribusiness & Information Management (AIM)
ISSN 2234 3075
CALL FOR PAPERS
Editor-in-Chief: Cheul Rhee
Agribusiness & Information Management (AIM) is a bi-annual, international journal. AIM focuses on convergence of agriculture and information technology, yet is welcoming submissions of a variety of interesting topics about business and technology in the domain of agri-food, agriculture, fishery or food industry.
This aspires to bring academicians, researchers, social community, entrepreneurs and development practitioners together.
Global in scope and authorship, AIM bridges the gap across social and allied communities vis-a-vis its multiple disciplines with a view of sharing information and to provide a platform for debate with the widest possible audience, researchers, academicians as well as practitioners.
The Journal accepts original empirical research papers, cases, book reviews, executive summary and report.
● Research methods: we welcome a variety ways of research including empirical study, case study, action research, technology analysis, etc.
● Journal publication date: biannual (July and December),
● Submission period: all year around
● Fast Track System: IF WANTED TO BE PUBLISHED FOR JULY, 2014, SUBMISSION MUST BE NO LATER THAN JUNE 10TH AND WRITTEN [FAST TRACK] IN COVER LETTER.
● Procedure: follow the manuscript submission guidelines
● Submission application: email an application to Professor Cheul Rhee at Ajou University (crhee at ajou.ac.kr) or Ms. Youngran Jung at Agribusiness & Information Management journal (ksfais10 at gmail.com)
● Manuscript review procedure: a blind peer review
● Benefits from publication: POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING RESEARCH FUND (approximately, 800 USD per paper). Most of authors of high valued papers received the research fund so far.
For submission guideline, visit http://fais.or.kr/eng/?page_id=174
For questions, please feel free to contact at Dr. Cheul Rhee (crhee at ajou.ac.kr)
Thanks & Regards,
Agribusiness & Information Management
Email : ksfais10 at gmail.com
crhee at ajou.ac.kr
Minghao Huang, Ph.D.
Department of International Business
College of International Studies, Kyung Hee University
Tel: (82-31)201-2161 Fax: (82-31)201-2281
E-mail: mhuang at khu.ac.kr
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld