[AISWorld] ECIS reminder Regular registration till May 21 + News2

Teeni teeni at post.tau.ac.il
Thu May 15 15:06:10 EDT 2014

Last week for regular registration -- ending May 21!

The program will be published in a few days - it begins with workshops and
the Israeli AIS Chapter's mini-conference on "Teaching IS", a Sunday
reception, the main event including Tuesday's Gala, Wednesday's Industry
day, more workshops and followed by SCECR.

After publishing the program we will turn to tours but if you haven't yet
booked your hotel, please do so urgently (see my previous post with
instructions and visit the Facebook post on hotels -
www.Facebook.com/ECIS2014  ).

:)  And the first participant from Europe has just arrived. He will provide
some tips and updates in the coming weeks for your benefit.

Cheers
 Dov