[AISWorld] ECIS2014 PROGRAM is up!! BUT read on before ….

Teeni teeni at post.tau.ac.il
Sun May 25 15:04:35 EDT 2014

ECIS2014 Program has just been uploaded. A big thanks for a huge and hurried effort to program chairs Michel Avital, Ulrike Schultze and Jan Marco Leimeister, and to Ilana Berkowitz of Paragon.

The Program is available at WWW.ECIS2014.EU  under the Program tab.

Shortly we will have available also the papers uploaded (later to be transferred to the AIS e-Library) and the full program book (going green means we won’t print the 90 pages). Furthermore, forums for discussing online the ECIS papers will be announced in a few days.

Our website will take on new life this coming weekend – plenty of news and tips for the travelers. And make sure to visit our https://www.facebook.com/Ecis2014

In the next two weeks, you will get a few emails from me regarding some important logistics that require a response. Please don’t spam them 

Enjoy a great program
Dov

Professor Dov Te'eni
Mexico Chair of Information Systems

Co-Chair, ECIS2014 European Conference of Information Systems
Past President, AIS Association Information Systems
Co-Editor, European Journal of Information Systems

Faculty of Management, Tel-Aviv University, P.O.B 39010
Tel Aviv 61390, Israel
Tel. (972)-3-6408112 Fax 6409560, http://www.tau.ac.il/~teeni