[AISWorld] ECIS2014 Important notice about website ++

Teeni teeni at post.tau.ac.il
Fri May 30 12:08:03 EDT 2014

We have a new homepage with many more details, same WWW.ECIS2014.EU

A few important points
1.	Till Monday don't use Chrome for the site; Explorer and Torch are
fine.
2.	A full calendar of events is available but not yet clickable
3.	We have opened forums for discussions around many of the papers -
you are welcomed to read the papers and join the discussions right away -
the username is your email, and password: ECIS2014 (if you are an author of
a paper in the forum you have already been registered, if not, please
register):  http://forum.ecis2014.eu/

4.	For those looking for help or advice on ground transportation,
please looks at the News feeds.
5.	Full details on socials, arrival information, etc. will be sent to
you and published on Tuesday.

See you soon
Dov