[AISWorld] FOR ECIS 2014: Make sure plan to participate in Impact Day

Yesha Sivan yesha.sivan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 02:11:12 EDT 2014

For those coming for ECIS 2014 in Tel Aviv (or those who need another
reason to come)
Please make sure you consider (and plan to attend) our Impact day.

http://impact.ecis2014.eu/

It is full of highly relevant content from Israeli Top IT community
in three related tracks. A join track in the morning abut "Policy" and then
a split
to a "CIO Impact with Innovation" track and "Cyber Security – Impact with
Cyber" track.

Space is limited and we already have 150 people planned.

-- Helmut & Yesha

Prof. Helmut Krcmar, President Elect AIS Dean of the Faculty of Computer
Science, Technische Universität München

Prof. Yesha Sivan, Executive Director of The Coller Institute of Venture at
Tel Aviv University Faculty of Management, Professor of Management
Information Systems (MIS) at the School of Management and Economy at the
Tel Aviv-Yaffo Academic College