[AISWorld] GITMA Annual Conference June 22-24, 2014 in Philadelphia
pcpalvia at uncg.edu
Tue Jun 3 08:59:20 EDT 2014
Dear AISWorld friends and colleagues,
The annual Global Information Technology Management Association conference
will be held from June 22 to June 24, 2014 at the Radisson Hotel in Valley
Forge, Philadelphia. You can register for the conference by going to our
web site: http://www.gitma.org. As a courtesy, we are waiving the late
Here are some of the highlights of the conference:
1. We have a wonderful research program planned, and will have two top
keynote speakers- one a CIO from a Fortune 50 firm, Mr. Dale Danilewitz and
another a senior researcher in MIS at Temple University, Dr. Paul Pavlou.
2. We will have workshops on current topics such as qualitative analysis
methods, social network analysis, and visual data analytics.
3. There will be an editors’ workshop, with the editors-in-chief of several
journals available to discuss placement strategies, the research paper
iteration process, and MIS research publication quality issues.
4. There will be a mentoring session, where junior faculty and graduate
students will have an opportunity to receive direct one-on-one advice from
5. There will be a special forum on the World IT Project. Researchers from
all over the world will have an opportunity to join this landmark research
6. We have an aggressive research agenda planned, with about 40 papers to
be presented from our colleagues, many of whom will be coming from
overseas, including Brazil, India, Italy, China, Poland and South Africa.
7. We have a wonderful social event and bus tour of historic locations
8. There is an opportunity to network with strong faculty from all over the
world. Many of our past attendees have initiated collaborative projects
and published their research in quality journals.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld