[AISWorld] Call for Paper

IBME ibme0001 at editoriaissues.org
Tue Jun 3 07:44:13 EDT 2014

Dear  Colleague,

The Issues in Business Management and Economics (IBME) with impact factor
1.2668 is currently accepting manuscripts for publication. IBME is an
International Journal and it publishes high-quality articles in Business
management and Economics. Our peer-review is very fast, highly rigorous and
it takes just a few days, and authors are carried along adequately in all
the publication processes. Submission must be well researched, informed and
demonstrate familiarity with the relevant literature, concept and
theoretical perspective in the area of the study. Papers are solicited
from, but not limited to the following topics:

• Accounting I (Audit/Financial/Tax/ AIS)
• Accounting II (Cost/Managerial)
• Advertisement and Sales Management
• Banking
• Business and Managerial Finance
• Business Ethics
• Business Law
• Business Research Methods
• Change Management
• Consumer Behaviour
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• E-Business
• Econometrics
• Economics I (Macro/ Micro theory)
• Economics II (Applied and Empirical Research)
• Entrepreneurship
• Finance I (Financial Market, Derivatives, Investments)
• Finance II (Financial Institutions, Corporate Finance)
• Human Resource Management
• Information Technology
• Innovative Teaching I (Curriculum Design, Electronic Resources)
• International and Global Business/Economics
• International Business
• Islamic Banking
• Knowledge Management
• Leadership
• Logistics and Transportation
• Managing Online Businesses
• Marketing Communications
• Marketing/ e-Marketing
• Online Marketing
• Organizational Behavior and Theory
• Performance Management
• Personal Selling and Public Relations
• Portfolio Management
• Production and Operations Management
• Project Management
• Public Administration
• Public Policy in Business / Business Strategy
• Quantitative Methods and Management Science
• Recent Trends in Business & Management
• Service Marketing
• Stock Exchange
• Strategic Management
• Supply Chain Management and Quality control
• Total Quality Management
• Trade and Investment

The above list is just indicative. The editors, welcomes thought provoking
paper within the purview of business management and economic research. All
articles published in IBME are double-blind peer-reviewed. The following
types of papers are considered for publication:

•         Original articles in basic and applied research.
•         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and
essays.

Our main objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript
within few days of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will be
published in the issue of that month.

Open Access

One paramount request of researchers across the world is open access to
research publications. IBME is fully committed to providing free access to
all articles as soon as they are published. Our recent published article in
IBME has been most accessed, downloaded and sought after papers. IBME is
indexed in Google scholar and other indexing body .We ask you to support
this initiative by publishing your papers in this journal.

Guide for authors and other details are available on our website. Please
read the Guide for authors before submitting your manuscript.
http://www.journalissues.org/journal_items.php?p=guide&&id=2. Prospective

authors  should submit their manuscript(s) online via
http://www.journalissues.org/journal_items.php?p=submit_man&&id=2

For further assistance you can contact the editorial office via
ibme at journalissues.org

For IBME current issue click this link
http://journalissues.org/issue.php?id=2&&iss_id=50

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail .

Best regards,

Dr. Shishu Zhang
Editor
Issues in Business Management and Economics
E-mail: ibme at journalissues.org
http://www.journalissues.org/journals-home.php?id=2
ISSN 2350-157X
Impact Factor 1.6228

In case this email is unsolicited and constitutes a disturbance to you,
PLEASE reply by putting UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. We strongly regret
the inconvenience