[AISWorld] CfP: The 14th workshop on Domain-Specific Modeling

Juha-Pekka Tolvanen jpt at metacase.com
Tue Jun 10 04:40:27 EDT 2014

Call for Papers and Demonstrations:

Domain-Specific Modeling workshop at SPLASHCON

20/21 October 2014, Portland, Oregon, USA

http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSM14/

The workshop welcomes submissions that address Domain-Specific Modeling on
practical or theoretical levels. Our main focus is on graphical
domain-specific languages but we will also consider submissions on textual or
other DSLs. Some of the issues that we would like to see addressed in this
workshop are:

- Industry/academic experience reports describing success/failure in
implementing and using DSM languages/tools

- Approaches to identify constructs for DSM languages

- Novel features in language workbenches / tools to support DSM

- Approaches to implement metamodel-based modeling languages

- Metamodeling frameworks and languages

- Modularization technologies for DSM languages and models

- Novel approaches for code generation from domain-specific models

- Issues of support/maintenance for systems built with DSM

- Evolution of languages along with their domain

- Organizational and process issues in DSM adoption and use

Proceedings will be published in ACM DL. See details and submission
guidelines at http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSM14/