[AISWorld] Call for Papers - JMWAIS

Hadidi, Rassule rhadi1 at uis.edu
Thu Jun 19 12:00:50 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,
We are pleased to inform you that the 2015 issue of the Journal of the Midwest Association for Information Systems (JMWAIS) is scheduled for publication in January 2015. We invite you to submit a manuscript for review.
JMWAIS is a double-blind, peer-reviewed, and quality focus journal. The Editorial Board members are committed to an expedited and constructive review process.
Our submission guidelines include the followings:
1) Empirical articles - target length: 5,000 - 7,000 words.
2) Review articles - target length: 4,000 - 5,000 words.
3) Viewpoint articles - target length: 3,000 - 4,000 words.

Case studies with case teaching notes as well as practitioner's oriented manuscripts are also considered for publication in the journal. Please visit www.jmwais.org<http://www.jmwais.org> for additional information.
We look forward to receiving your manuscript.
Best regards,
Daniel J. Power, Editor-in-Chief
Rassule Hadidi, Managing Editor