[AISWorld] Industry Position: Director, Brand Marketing Analytics in Saddle Brook, NJ
LockwoodN at mst.edu
Fri Jun 20 12:53:14 EDT 2014
Please see the information below on an analytics position available in Saddle Brook, NJ. To apply, go to http://www.catalinamarketing.com/catalina/careers/
POSITION: Director, Brand Marketing Analytics
Client-facing position providing analytic leadership, creating customer insights, designing efficient & effective marketing programs, and measuring performance of marketing programs run by Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Analytic consultant to internal and external clients in developing and executing analytical projects which create a compelling story and provide strategic recommendations that deliver a measurable client business impact. Leverage one of the largest purchase behavior databases in the US, with three years of daily transactional and shopper data from over 30,000 stores, to develop innovative solutions to solve client problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Think strategically about how Catalina can help address challenges being faced by Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturer’s brands and mine extensive Catalina databases to create value added insights and recommendations which drive incremental programming on the Catalina Network
- Design efficient & effective Catalina campaigns which maximize ROI for the client. Educate Sales partners and provide guidance on analytics best practices for program design and measurement
- Evaluate Catalina campaigns using appropriate analytical methods. Provide actionable recommendations for future programs.
- Perform simple to complex data analysis as required to meet the client’s analytical needs.
- Develop & deliver simple, impactful presentations which demonstrate the value of Catalina to the client.
- Work with Sales partners to build strong, collaborative relationships with CPG Manufacturer client’s Brand Management and Market Research teams.
- Work with corporate technical staff in the development of new analytical products. Make recommendations for new ways of utilizing Catalina’s internal databases.
Master’s degree in Statistics or equivalent experience required
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in an analytical capacity or CRM in an analytical capacity, designing effective marketing campaigns, evaluating performance of marketing campaigns, developing customer segmentations, creating predictive models.
Minimum of 1-2 years’ recent experience in a client facing role.
Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods or Pharmaceutical Manufacturer preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a command of quantitative methods and statistical applications
- Experience in the design and analysis of controlled experiments
- Recent depth and breadth in the professional use of at least one statistical software package (SAS, SPSS, R, and STATA). Experience using SAS preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of industry standards for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) market research a plus
- Exceptional consultative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld