[AISWorld] Microsoft Software and Service Grants up to $500K for Student and Faculty Start-Ups

Randy Guthrie (RANDY) Randy.Guthrie at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 26 15:49:56 EDT 2014

Microsoft has an international software and services grant program for tech start-ups called "BizSpark" (http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark).  The three-year grants provide up to ten employees Windows, Office, servers, developer tools, web-hosting, cloud services, and additional resources through the BizSpark community.  To qualify the business has to have a legitimate software development workload (can be internal or product), not be a public company, be in business less than five years and earning less than $1M annually.  Interested companies can apply via the link. The average acceptance rate is less than 50%, however I have the ability to guarantee acceptance for qualified students and faculty businesses.  Reply to me at randy.guthrie at microsoft.com<mailto:randy.guthrie at microsoft.com> with a brief description of your business, your intended use of the software, and the academic institution you are most recently affiliated with and I will work with you from there.  Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be potentially interested and qualified.

Cheers,

Randy Guthrie, PhD
Microsoft Technical Evangelist
Developer Experience and Evangelism [US-West]
Office (Denver) 720-528-1660
Mobile 303-646-7837
blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/MIS_Laboratory
Twitter: @randyguthrie