[AISWorld] Reminder: Tenure-track Position in Management Information Systems at Michigan Technological University

Mari W. Buche mwbuche at mtu.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:13:45 EDT 2014

Reminder: Tenure-track Position in MIS at Michigan Technological University

The School of Business and Economics at Michigan Technological University
invites applications for a faculty position in the area of Management
Information Systems (MIS) with an anticipated starting date of no later
than August 2015.  We are seeking outstanding candidates at the Assistant
or Associate level in the area of Management Information Systems.  Candidates
in all areas of specialization are encouraged to apply.  The School is
particularly interested in applicants with a background in data analytics,
telecommunications, and/or Web programming.

We will be interviewing applicants at AMCIS in Savannah, Georgia, August
7-10.

Please click on the following link for complete details and application
procedures: http://www.mtu.edu/business/school/positions/

Michigan Tech is an ADVANCE institution, one of a limited number of
universities in receipt of
NSF funds in support of our commitment to increase diversity and the
participation and
advancement of women in STEM.

Michigan Technological University is an Equal Opportunity Educational
Institution/Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal
opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disability.

Best regards,
Mari W. Buche