[AISWorld] Tenure Track Faculty Position in IS - IE Business School, Spain

Alvaro Arenas Alvaro.Arenas at ie.edu
Sun Jul 6 12:29:30 EDT 2014

IE Business School (www.ie.edu<http://www.ie.edu>) is seeking applicants for a tenure-track position in Information Systems at Assistant or Associate professor levels beginning September 2015. Our school has a group of young and dynamic scholars working in all areas of management, including information systems and technologies, and we are looking to expand our faculty.

Qualifications: Ph.D. in Information Systems (IS) or related area from an accredited institution or expected to complete the doctorate by mid 2015. Hired faculty will be expected to publish in top-tier peer-reviewed IS journals, to teach a variety of high level IS courses, to interact and work closely with faculty from other disciplines, and to provide intellectual leadership in their respective areas. Industry experience and teaching experience are desired. Preference will be given to candidates that complement our existing research strengths in the following (but not limited to) areas: diffusion of IT innovations, IT strategy, IT outsourcing, enterprise systems, e-business, e-health, social media, IS security, and business analytics. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Although most of the courses will be offered in English, proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
IE Business School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from individuals who will expand the ethnic and gender diversity of our faculty.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and vita, a one-page research statement, a statement of teaching philosophy, copies of recent publications, contact information for three references, and evidence of teaching excellence (e.g., teaching evaluations).

IE @ AOM 2014: We will be holding interviews during Academy of Management 2014 in Philadelphia this August. To be considered for one of these slots, please send your application by July 15th, 2014. The search will continue until the position is filled.

Please submit all materials electronically to:
Sara Flores
Calle Serrano 105
28006, Madrid, Spain
Tel.     + 34 91 5689781
Email: sara.flores at ie.edu<mailto:sara.flores at ie.edu>

ABOUT IE Business School: IE Business is recognized by the international press (Financial Times, The Economist, Wall Street Journal, Business Week), as a leading international business school. IE is situated in Madrid, Spain, in the heart of Madrid Financial district. Madrid is a vibrant, modern and cosmopolitan capital city of 5+ million that offers an enormous range of professional growth and leisure opportunities.
To learn more about IE Business School and our Faculty, please visit www.ie.edu<http://www.ie.edu>