[AISWorld] BPM 2014 in Haifa - Status and Extended Early Registration Deadline

Matthias Weidlich m.weidlich at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 06:00:26 EDT 2014

BPM 2014 - 12th International Conference on Business Process Management

7-12 September 2014, Haifa, Israel

http://bpm2014.haifa.ac.il

Dear Colleagues,

given the recent developments in Southern Israel and Gaza, we would like
to inform that we follow closely the situation and will update as things
unfold.

For the time being, we extend the early registration deadline until 15
August.

We urge participants, and in particular presenters in the main
conference and the workshops, to contact us at bpmconf2014 at gmail.com
with any concerns relating to registration and other arrangements.

Best regards,

BPM 2014 Organisation Committee