[AISWorld] AIS SIGsec meeting Friday at 6pm - room 201

Warkentin, Merrill m.warkentin at msstate.edu
Mon Aug 4 15:55:11 EDT 2014

AMCIS attendees:

All AMCIS attendees who are interested in research concerning IS Security and Privacy are invited to join our informal meeting of the AIS SIGSec (Special Interest Group on IS Security & Privacy).  We will announce the results of recent officer elections, discuss upcoming conferences on security and privacy (e.g. IFIP, WISP, etc.), and informally discuss our mutual interests.  All are welcome.

Please join us on Friday August 8, at 6pm in Meeting Room 201.  The meeting information is also available on the AMCIS online itinerary. For more details see:
   http://eventmobi.com/amcis2014/agenda/66533/386685

Hope to see you there.

 Merrill Warkentin / Professor of MIS / Richard Adkerson Notable Scholar
                   SE, AIS-TRR  /  AE, MISQ, EJIS, Dec Sci, and I&M
  AIS Dept Editor for IS Security & Privacy / AMCIS 2016 Program Co-Chair
                      VP, DSI / Chair, IFIP WG on IS Security Research
      www.MISProfessor.us |  (662) 325-1955 |  mwarkentin at acm.org
Dept of Mgmt & Info Systems |College of Business |Mississippi State University
  302Q McCool Hall | P.O. Box 9581 | Mississippi State, MS  39762-9581  USA