[AISWorld] Watch me discuss the Internet of Everything

Nilay Yajnik nilayyajnik at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:23:50 EDT 2014

Dear All"The Internet of Everything" is a new trend of connecting objects to the Internet. A panel discussion , organised by CISCO , on "Transforming India Through the Internet of Everything" was held at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai last week. I was invited to be a panelist in this discussion.This discussion will be telecast on the ET NOW Channel (The TV channel of the Economic Times ) on  Saturday 9th Aug at 7:30pm (India time) and Sunday 10th Aug at 4pm.(India time)The CISCO TECHNOLOGY AWARDS initiative is a new initiative by CISCO to award companies which have done work on the Internet of Everything. I was invited to be a member of the Jury for this. You can see those details on the link http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ciscoI just thought you would all be happy to know about this. Do watch this program on the ET NOW channel on Saturday or Sunday and I will be glad to get your feedback.RegardsNilayDr.Nilay YajnikProfessor and Chairman - Information Systems AreaNarsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies , Mumbai, Indiahttp://business.nmims.edu/mumbai-campus/faculty/nilay-yajnik/