[AISWorld] BPM 2014 is RELOCATED to Eindhoven, the Netherlands

Matthias Weidlich m.weidlich at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 03:26:20 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the continuous uncertainty in Southern Israel and Gaza, we have
decided to relocate BPM'2014 to Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are
grateful to the Eindhoven team for putting in the necessary effort for
setting it up in such a short notice.

The BPM web site (bpm2014.haifa.ac.il) has been updated to contain
information about the new venue, recommended hotels, and travel
arrangements.

We hope that those of you that have already made travel arrangements to
Israel would be able to make changes and join us in Eindhoven and visit
Israel at a future time. For those of you who haven't registered yet,
please do so and make appropriate travel arrangements to go to
Eindhoven. We realize that the change might negatively affect some of
you and we feel very sorry for this.

We would like to ask for your assistance by entering the conference Web
site at the registration page
http://bpm2014.haifa.ac.il/practical-details/registration and indicate
by August 18 your registration preferences.

For conference and workshop paper presenters that cannot attend the new
venue, we offer the possibility of registering for "proceedings only".
In this option, you will pay a lower fee, and your paper will appear in
the corresponding Springer volume (for the main conference or the
workshops).

We apologize for the short notice, yet we will need a few days to make
changes to the conference's schedule, based on your input and publish
the new program as soon as possible.

We look forward to seeing you in Eindhoven.

The BPM Haifa team