[AISWorld] Last CFP:: ICIEIS2014- Poland

The Third International Conference on Informatics Engineering and Information Science (ICIEIS2014) ie2014 at sdiwc.net
Tue Aug 26 07:59:32 EDT 2014

Please accept our apology for multiple posting. THANK YOU |

The Third International Conference on Informatics Engineering and
Information Science ICIEIS 2014
            http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/icieis2014/

You are invited to participate in the Third ICIEIS2014 that will be held
at Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, Poland, on September 22-24, 2014

Please see the conference program at the conference website We are looking
forward to see you there.

Important Dates

Submission Date           : August 30, 2014
Notification of acceptance: Sept. 05, 2014
Camera Ready submission   : Sept. 12, 2014
Registration              : Sept. 12, 2014
Conference dates          : Sept. 22-24, 2014