[AISWorld] Teaching materials for SAS Enterprise Miner/Text Miner

On-Ook Oh onookoh at buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 29 09:21:16 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues

If you have ever taught a MS level course of statistics (including
econometrics and machine learning) with the SAS Enterprise/Text Miner
software, can you share your experience, teaching, and homework materials
with me?  I am currently looking for good textbooks, teaching and homework
materials that strike balance between practical techniques to use the
software and theoretical underpinning that drives the SAS Enterprise/Text
Miner software.

Upon your responses, I will compile and share teaching materials
surrounding the topics of the SAS Enterprise/Text Miner, statistics,
econometrics, and machine learning etc. Looking forward to your responses.

All the best,

Onook Oh
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Colorado Denver Business School
1475 Lawrence Street, Denver CO, 80202.
Tel: 303-315-8474