[AISWorld] Questionnaire on security in IS development

Fabiano Dalpiaz f.dalpiaz at uu.nl
Mon Sep 1 03:18:54 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues

in the Department of Information and Computing Sciences at Utrecht
University (the Netherlands), research is being conducted, concerning
the development of secure software and information systems.

This survey aims to gather insights regarding how security is considered
and analyzed throughout the system development process. We are
interested in inputs from practitioners, and also knowing the perception
of researchers. We hope that these insights will help us determine the
needs of the industry and will ultimately support the creation of more
secure systems.

Answering the survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your time.
The survey is anonymous and all answers will remain confidential
throughout the process of their collection and analysis. In the final
page of the survey you can optionally provide your contact information,
if you wish to receive the results of this survey once our analysis is
completed.

Survey URL: http://goo.gl/hrJ5av

For further information, remarks or suggestions please contact us.
Thanks in advance for your participation in our study!

Best regards,
Nikos Argyropoulos (n.argyropoulos at students.uu.nl)
Fabiano Dalpiaz (f.dalpiaz at uu.nl)

--