[AISWorld] <WeB 2014> CFP: Workshop on e-Business

Michael J. Shaw michaeljpshaw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:53:49 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

The 13th (Pre-ICIS) Workshop on e-Business (WeB) will be held on Dec 13,
2014 (Sat.) at Auckland University, New Zealand. The theme of WeB 2014 is
"Big Data: Implications on Business." Please find the conference
information at the WeB2014 web site, http://web2014.ust.hk/index.php

As you know, WeB is the premier annual conference on e-Business and
e-Commerce. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and AIS SIGeBIZ
are the primary sponsoring organizations this year.

The deadline for paper submission is October 10, 2014. The call-for-papers
information is available at http://web2014.ust.hk/papers.php We would like
to invite you to submit your best research work addressing issues related
to e-Business/ e-Commerce in general and/ or Big Data in particular.

Among the conference features, we especially would like to highlight the
excellent Program Committee and the distinguished keynote speakers (including
Professors Paulo Goes, Sandra Slaughter, and Arun Rai (http://web2014.ust.hk
/keynotes.php)).  Professor Andy Whinston is the Honorary Chair of the
Organizing Committee.

There will be forums and social events. In addition, we also plan to
organize tracks and panels on research opportunities and program
development focusing on the current trends and future directions concerning Big
Data.

Online registration for attending  WeB2014 is now open and available at the
ICIS 2014 conference registration site (http://icis2014.aisnet.org/). We
look forward to seeing you at WeB2014 in Auckland, New Zealand this
December.

Sincerely,

Kar Yan Tam and Mike Shaw

Co-Chairs of WeB 2014