[AISWorld] Reminder: Information quality in social media survey

Xu, Hongjiang hxu at butler.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:37:37 EDT 2014

Dear MIS Colleague,

This is a reminder for the survey link I posted a few weeks ago for the 'Information Quality in Social Media'. The survey helps to understand the users' perceptions of quality for information from social media. If you have completed it, thank you very much! If you have not, could you please spend a little time to complete it? It will only take 5-8 mins. Everybody that has used social media is able to complete it.

https://butlercob.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dbVzZe4LTsrw137

Your help to this research project by completing this short survey is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Hongjiang

Hongjiang Xu, PhD
Associate Professor of MIS